- Also known as tele-therapy, e-counseling, and cyber-counseling, online therapy has experienced an ongoing growth in popularity over recent years.
- Works in a similar way to typical therapy - the only difference is that it’s accessed over a computer.
- With online therapy, you can get therapy without traveling to an office. Connect from the comfort of your work, home, or anywhere you have a quiet space and a good internet connection. (Internationally Too!)
- Not covered by insurance plans, but don't worry. I have very affordable rates for anyone paying out of pocket.
- For those who need or prefer in-person interaction.
- Some clients need body language and vocal tone to effectively communicate with a therapist. They might not be willing to adjust to online therapy.
- With traditional therapy, you get the office environment and the act of setting aside a specific time and on location place for therapy.
- A growing number of insurance plans now cover online mental health services. If yours doesn’t, don’t worry. I have very affordable rates for anyone paying out of pocket.
- In-person therapy appointments only available to those in or around the Metro Detroit Area.